Monday – Saturday
10a – 6p
12p – 5p
Join our mailing list for updates and events.
Directions from the North
1. Take US-101 South.
2. Head west on Highway 156 (Monterey Peninsula).
3. Follow the ramp onto Highway 1 South.
4. Turn left on Rio Road, the first stoplight after Carmel Valley Road.
5. The Crossroads is on the right at the corner of Highway 1 and Rio Road.
Directions from the South
1. Take US-101 North.
2. Take the Monterey Peninsula exit.
3. Turn right onto South Sanborn Road.
4. South Sanborn Road becomes East Blanco Road.
5. Turn left onto South Main Street/CA-68/Monterey-Salinas Highway.
6. Merge onto Monterey-Salinas Highway/CA-68.
7. Merge onto Highway 1 South.
8. Turn left on Rio Road, the first stoplight after Carmel Valley Road.
9. The Crossroads is on the right at the corner of Highway 1 and Rio Road.